Introductions and Enhancements:
- Support has been added to enable Karoo to manage long lists of routes. Previously a list of 35 or 40 routes could cause Karoo to stall. Hundreds now possible.
- User can now add a route after starting a ride without a route, and to routes mid-ride when already traversing a different route.
- Improvements added for server speed and reliability.
- Speed of firmware downloads incrementally improved again.
- Fix for device reboot issue, which was determined to be caused by a firmware defect related to Karoo’s location service firmware.
- TSS calculation accuracy improved to better consider ride paused time.
- Fix for sync failures for routes and rides between Karoo and Dashboard, which was determined to be an embedded 30-day log-out function in our third-party server, which has been removed.
- Fix for zero drop-out on Stages power meters
Known Issues Remaining:
- Some data fields freezing in-ride for some users. Still exploring whether this is a systemic issue or individual data stream/sensor issue.
- Average Speed and Cadence readouts sometimes erroneous. Algorithms being analyzed and revised.
- Navigational cues sometimes freezing or failing to render for some users on some rides. Working with mapping clients to address this.
- Offline map downloads failures still affecting some users (workarounds identified, but root cause/fix still being explored). New release should provide improvement.
- Bracket feet failing for some users in rigorous conditions. Bracket foot being scrutinized.