New Power and Lap Datafields
We’ve added the following new data fields under Power and Lap:
- Torque (in N•m)
- Average Torque
- Max. Torque
- 3s Avg. Torque
- Lap Torque
- Lap Max. Torque
Improved Route List
We’ve clarified and improved the way routes that require a Map region to be downloaded appear in the Route List on Karoo.
- We fixed an issue that could cause navigation to crash on your rides.
- We fixed a bug (introduced in the last release) that was causing Karoo to include distance ridden while paused in your overall ride distance in ride summary. This did not affect the recorded distance in the FIT file, so uploads to Strava and other 3rd parties were unaffected.
- We’ve fixed a bug on Karoo where CLIMBER could erroneously record overlapping climbs anytime a climb included roundabouts or similar. This did not affect the in-ride experience but was visible on Dashboard Ride Review.
- We’ve added the ability to compare two laps (or two climbs) side by side on Dashboard Ride Review. If you select a Lap (or climb) and then select another, it will open a side by side view to compare your performance easily.
- Note: this feature is only available on Desktop and Tablet browsers.
- Only two laps or climbs can be compared at one time.
- We’ve added the ability to select a Lap on Dashboard Ride Review by clicking on the Lap Marker that indicates where the Lap began.
- We’ve improved the Route Management modal on Dashboard, allowing you to add or remove routes from multiple Collections from within a single view.
- We fixed a bug that required us to refresh the browser if there was an error during the logging in or creating an account.
- We fixed a bug that would erase your ride’s description if you uploaded it to a connected account.