Improved Climb Detection Algorithm
We’ve improved the climb detection algorithm on Karoo. Now, if you deviate from the path after completing at least 250 meters of a detected climb, that climb will be added to your Completed Climbs list. (Previously, this only happened if you were within 100 meters to the end of the climb.) We’ve also improved Karoo’s detection of the beginning and end of climbs.
- We’ve fixed a bug that could cause incorrect reroutes if they happened on any “out-and-back” sections of your route (e.g. where you go out a road in one direction early in the ride, and then come back along the same road in the opposite direction later in the ride).
- We’ve fixed an issue that could prevent Karoo from saving certain rides.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause some apps on Karoo to crash unexpectedly.
- We’ve fixed an issue that prevented you from being able to edit routes on Dashboard.
- We’ve fixed an issue that prevented you from opening custom Collections of routes on Dashboard.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could intermittently cause your Favorite and Archive route Collections to switch places on Dashboard.
- We’ve fixed an issue that prevented Dashboard from redirecting to the “Log In” page whenever you logged out of an account.