Introductions and Enhancements:
- Improved turn-by-turn rendering reliability
- Refined messaging of turn-by-turn errors (previously “Waiting for Instructions…”), now providing more clarity of error type to aid in troubleshooting if necessary
- GPS signal strength/acquisition indication now shown in the status bar
- Ambient temperature data field added
- Addressed an issue wherein the most recent turn instruction could persist for an extended distance after making the turn
- Addressed an issue wherein “rerouting…” message could remain on data screens even after the new directions were resolved and displayed on the map screen.
- Addressed a bug wherein changing a route selection in route could cause a “saving...” circle to be displayed.
- Addressed failure to display status bar items when returning to an in-progress ride from the in-ride status banner.
Bug Fixes Still in Progress:
- Turn-by-turn directions are failing to render for fewer users than previously, but a permanent and universal solution to this issue is still a high priority. Workarounds available.
- Offline map downloads failures still affecting some users. Workarounds available, but root cause/fix still being explored.
- Elevation recordings can register too high at the conclusion of some rides. Algorithms being refined.
- Negative elevation values not accepted during manual elevation calibration. Will be addressed in next release.
- For some users, certain sensors have demonstrated a reluctance to reconnect to Karoo after disconnection during a ride. Issue is being examined.
- Ride app has demonstrated in-ride freezing for some users. Issue is being explored and a solution is a high priority.