- We’ve introduced four new data fields for Primary and Secondary targets when following structured workouts. Each of the Primary and Secondary fields have “Target” and “Actual” fields respectively. These fields will update automatically based on the workout you load on your Karoo and the Primary and Secondary targets of that workout.
- The target fields will display the range when the current workout uses range targets. When your workout does not have a range, an implied range is added to make it easier for you to stay in compliance while riding outdoors. Power workouts add a +/- 5% range of the target Power and Heart Rate workouts use +/- 7.5% of the Heart Rate target.
- The actual targets update to show your current output of the workout target. The actual fields use color and arrows to help riders quickly understand if they are above or below their workout target. The Actual field will be GREEN when the rider is within their interval range, BLUE when you are under your target range with an UP arrow and RED when you are above your workout target with a DOWN arrow.
- We’ve improved the way Karoo uses your preference for Dark vs Light Mode from Control Center. Now, when you make preference changes from Control Center before starting a ride, those changes will persist until you shut the device down.
Dashboard Bug Fixes:
- We’ve fixed the bug that prevented importing Strava routes using the URL copied from the Strava mobile app.