Introducing Spanish Language Support
Introducing Spanish on Karoo and Dashboard! You can now change your system language under Settings in Hammerhead products to use them in Spanish. See here for more information.
Updated Workout Support
You can now import and use workouts that include intervals without target values (e.g. open intervals or rest intervals).
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Karoo could sometimes show certain bodies of water improperly.
- We’ve fixed a bug that caused Route Search on Karoo to return a blank list if you tried searching while scrolling down to the middle of your Route List.
- We’ve fixed the bug where sorting Rides and Routes alphabetically on Karoo was case-sensitive. For example, it treated “B” as alphabetically higher than “a.”
- We’ve fixed an issue that made it possible to have multiple different Home POIs saved and difficult to delete.
- We’ve fixed a bug where Karoo could show your Ride had failed to upload to a connected account (e.g. SRAM AXS) when it had, in fact, uploaded properly.
- We’ve improved the way Dashboard allows you to edit imported routes. Now, you can add waypoints and Pins without changing the route at all, and any edits to a route will only happen between consecutive waypoints, making it easier to adjust your routes in our Dashboard.
- We’ve added a tooltip when you hover or tap on the FTP shown on Dashboard Ride Review, to clarify where that value is coming from.