RIDE SUMMARY MAP
We’ve added an interactive map of your whole ride to the Ride Summary. Zoom in and pan around to review the details, or simply admire the accomplishment of a good ride finished strong.
IMPROVED RIDE ENDING
We’ve improved the way you end your rides, whether you use the touchscreen or the hardware buttons. You’ll never accidentally end a ride again.
POWER BALANCE DATA FIELDS
We’ve added 3s, 5s, 10s, 30s, Average, and Lap Average data fields for Left/Right power balance. (These require a power meter that supports power balance.)
SIMPLIFIED BEEPER ALERTS
We’ve simplified the Karoo 2’s beeper alerts for Radar to keep you safe without confusing or overwhelming you.
We’ve added the ability to select Rides and Workouts entirely via hardware buttons.
- We’ve improved our Total Ascent calculation to better account for changes in elevation. This will particularly help when your ride includes some climbing at low speeds (e.g. mountain biking, etc.).
- [Karoo 2 only] We’ve sped up the shutdown process on Karoo 2. No more waiting minutes for the screen to turn all the way off.
- [Karoo 2 only] We’ve adjusted the way the “pause” and “lap” buttons behave when the screen is in the process of turning off and on, to reduce the likelihood of accidentally pausing or lapping when you don’t intend to.
Profiles Related Fixes
- We fixed a problem that would cause Karoo to become stuck on a single data page until the ride was ended, regardless of the profile selected.
- We fixed a problem that prevented certain profiles from being deleted.
Sensor Related Fixes
- We fixed a problem that could prevent Karoo from responding quickly to Di2 inputs (e.g a shift of a gear, a press of a hood button, etc.).
- We fixed a problem that could prevent Karoo from accepting data from connected speed sensors. In these scenarios, the sensor was connected properly (which could be verified in the sensors app), but Speed would remain blank in-ride.
- We fixed a problem with certain power meters that, when connected over Bluetooth, prevented L/R Power Balance from working. We also fixed an issue where cadence data could be intermittently dropped, even as the sensor stayed connected.
- We fixed an issue that could cause SRM brand power meters to calculate power inaccurately.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing Enabling/Disabling a sensor to take effect if the sensor detail page was left too quickly afterward.
Data Field Related Fixes
- Adjusted the sample data shown for vertical speed in the page profile application when setting up a new page with a vertical speed field.
- We’ve added two new Partner Integrations: Komoot and Xert! Upload your rides to both services, either right after the ride from Karoo or later from Dashboard.
- We’ve made two fixes related to GPX files: the first prevented GPX files from uploading to Dashboard on mobile devices, and the second caused GPX files to download from Firefox without the .gpx extension.
- We’ve made two fixes related to Route Sharing: the first led some shared routes to incur "Route Unavailable" errors, and the second prevented route links from opening if you weren’t signed in to Dashboard ahead of clicking the link.