Now, you can download the offline regions you need for each route directly and easily from the Routes app. No more hunting through the offline regions settings!
We’ve made two changes to prevent accidentally deleting activities: we’ve removed the option to delete an activity from the post-ride summary, and we added a confirmation screen after swipe-to-delete from the Activities app (and the Profiles app, too).
To improve consistency between the color of the route lines on the map page and the corresponding colors of the TBT instructions, we’ve changed the primary navigation line (with chevrons) to yellow and the reroute line to red. This will also help differentiate reroute lines from water.
We’ve made several more improvements to the integration of Radar devices.
- The Radar icon in the Status Bar now indicates if the Radar is muted, which is helpful when no car is approaching now that the “lane” disappears.
- We’ve reintroduced the ability to mute and unmute the Radar regardless of whether or not a car is present.
- The Radar now supports up to 8 cars when previously it only showed up to 4.
- Fixed an issue where audio alerts for Turn-By-Turn navigation were not being consistently played during a ride.
- Fixed an issue where trying to orient the map North Up by pressing the compass was extremely slow to respond.
- Resolved an issue where the Route Preview sometimes displayed in the wrong unit system (metric or imperial).
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have the always on TbT box collide with data fields.