Jobs & Internships
Bringing smart bike navigation to the world takes a growing team. We are expanding our engineering team, and are interested in recruiting for the following positions:
We are looking for leaders; individuals ready to create industry-changing technology that will alter the way people interact with the world around them. We are committed to helping the community around us and to building a startup culture based on giving more than you receive. We are interested in applicants looking to do the same.
2+ years experience building iOS and/or Android Apps
Experience in technologies like GIS, digital maps (OSM), autonomous navigation, bluetooth, ANT+ etc
BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related experience
You are a passionate bicyclist, show us your Strava profile
You are a cool hacker, show us your Github profile
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Experience developing and using RESTful APIs
- Startup experience
If you believe that you have the tech chops mentioned above, please solve a screening problem we have described in this Github Gist and then contact us with your results and a Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be sure to get back to you soon.
Hammerhead Community Manager
We are launching our second product and rapidly growing our team. Join a bunch of passionate cyclists as we serve sport we love. Work at a growing company and work from home. We have remote teams all over the world including New York, Boulder, San Francisco, Bangalore, India and Shenzhen, China.
We will simply hire the best person for the job, we don’t care where you live.
This will begin as a part time with the job, paid hourly or biweekly, and will grow to a full time position by approximately the end of April. Compensation will include sales bonuses.
As the Hammerhead Community Manager, you will act as the face of the company, managing communications and relationships. You will chiefly be responsible for customer communications, social media, events, and content creation.
- Sales – Rapidly Answer questions through e-mail, Facebook, and live chat on our web page.
- Feedback - Turn user feedback into actionable recommendations for the company.
- Marketing - Growing the company’s presence through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
- Content - Write blog posts, articles, newsletters, and material for social media channels.
- Community – Utilize Google Analytics, social media tools and other “happiness measures.” to create appropriate reports of customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Cycling passion and knowledge
- Eagerness to learn
- Basic software and hardware understanding
- Proficiency with social media publishing tools
- Familiarity with content management programs
As a startup, we have lots of opportunities in many different fields. We want hungry people who want to get in at the early stage of what will become a meaningful business over the coming years. This is the chance to get in at the beginning, learn more about the startup environment than you would almost anywhere else, and potentially transition to our full-time team.
Graphic design: Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Rhino, Sketch, SolidWorks etc
Video editing/cinematography: Apple Final Cut Pro
Finance: Microsoft Excel chops
Accounting: Quickbooks, US GAAP,
Social Media Marketing: Facebook Ad Campaigns, Google AdWords Campaigns
Web: WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO, Website Development/Maintenance
- Software: see above
You will get to work with a dynamic team in an beautiful space in midtown New York City
We are eager to offer a full time position to interns who contribute to the culture of our team and prove themselves capable of rising to the challenges of our industry.
If you believe that you fit the above, please contact us with your portfolio showcasing any of the above at: email@example.com